[Libs-Or] Library Assistant 1 Position open at Newberg Public Library

Dillon Peck Dillon.Peck at newbergoregon.gov
Wed Nov 30 11:43:40 PST 2022

Hello Oregon library community,

We’re hiring! The Newberg Public library is accepting applications for a 30-hour, part-time, benefits-eligible Library Assistant 1 position, working primarily in the Circulation Department. The Newberg Public library serves a large swath of Yamhill County, offering books, media, programming for children, teenagers, and adults, and much more. We are a growing, thriving community with a bright future, and our staff are dedicated to connecting members of the public with the resources they need.

As a member of the Circulation team, you will process physical materials, create new library accounts, act as a first contact for everyone that walks through the doors, and more to help facilitate the library’s mission: "Newberg Public Library enriches and nourishes the life of our community, providing countless opportunities for the integration of people and knowledge."

Find more information and apply for this position here: <https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/newbergoregon?> https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/newbergoregon/jobs/3808689/library-assistant-i-30-hours-per-week-benefit-eligible

Best wishes,

Dillon Peck

Circulation Supervisor
City of Newberg