[Libs-Or] Part-Time Librarian Job Opportunity @ Chemeketa Community College

Jennifer Cox jcox108 at chemeketa.edu
Wed Nov 30 17:42:32 PST 2022

 Good Morning Libs-Or,

We are recruiting for our adjunct pool at Chemeketa Community College.
It's a great place to work. Come join us!

Below is a brief description and link to full job description and
electronic application:

*Position:* Part-time (Adjunct) Librarian

*Brief Description: *

Part-time librarians are adjunct faculty whose duties include reference
service, information literacy instruction, assessment, faculty outreach,
and collection development. Depending on training and experience,
additional responsibilities in circulation, cataloging, digital asset
management, or library archives may be assigned. Part-time librarians will
normally have a regular schedule each term (except summer term) of 6-12
hours a week and may also be asked to fill call-in shifts. The position
reports to the Dean, Library & Learning Resources and works closely with
the reference and instruction faculty group to ensure a high-quality
educational experience for Chemeketa’s students at all locations and across
all modes of instruction. *Preference will be given to candidates who can
work at both Chemeketa libraries (Salem campus & Yamhill Valley campus).*

*Link for Electronic Application and full Job Description:*
https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/chemeketacc/jobs/3692754/part-time-librarian?page=2&pagetype=transferJobs

*Application Closes*: Thursday, December 29th, 2022

Sincerely,

Jennifer Cox
Interim Dean of Libraries
Chemeketa Community College