[Libs-Or] FW: SJSU iSchool Seeks Volunteers for UX Research

CORNELISEN Wendy * SLO Wendy.CORNELISEN at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Oct 14 13:32:21 PDT 2022

Sharing a request for volunteers from San Jose State:

Help test our website and get swag!

Library catalogs, websites, and databases are not built in a day. It takes a team of developers and sometimes YOU!

The School of Information at San José State University is seeking library workers to help improve its website for prospective students, who often work in libraries themselves. Whether you know it or not, your work inside of an information organization has given you a unique perspective that our website needs.

Our user experience activities will last about 30-45 minutes on Zoom at a time that best suits your schedule. We will ask you to find information on our website to test whether we’ve labeled information in a way that makes sense. In exchange, we are offering some quality SJSU swag that you can use every day.

If you would like to volunteer, please email Emily Espanol at emily.espanol at sjsu.edu<mailto:emily.espanol at sjsu.edu>

Thank you!

Emily Espanol and Kali Gifford
UX Researchers