[Libs-Or] Dolly Parton Imagination Library

Carrie Turney-Ross cturneyross at jcls.org
Mon Oct 17 10:04:52 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Our local rotary club wants to sponsor the Dolly Parton Imagination Library in partnership with our library district. We have looked into DPIL before, but without a consistent funding source for the program, we've never been able to get started. Now that we have a funding source, we are much better suited to take this on.

If your library is involved in the Imagination Library, what is your role with the program? Are you managing the registrations? Do you promote it to your patrons? Is it part of your outreach strategy? What is the time commitment for staff?

For context, we are a 15-branch special library district covering all of Jackson County. In addition to the branches, we have a dedicated outreach department that oversees programs and outreach for all ages system-wide.

Thanks for any insight you can provide!

Carrie Turney Ross, MA, MLS | she/her/hers
Area Manager, Outreach & Programs
Jackson County Library Services
541.774.6561
jcls.org<https://jcls.org/>