[Libs-Or] Library Legislative Day 2023

kstreet at otld.org kstreet at otld.org
Fri Oct 28 12:09:05 PDT 2022

Hello OLA Members,

Save The Date!

OLA's Library Development & Legislation Committee (LDLC) is pleased to
announce Library Legislative Day at the Salem Capitol will be  Wednesday,
February 15, 2023.

OLA's Library Legislative Day is a time-honored event that occurs during
odd-numbered years when the Oregon Legislature convenes in Salem for its
long sessions. Many members have participated in the

past, and everyone is invited to participate again.

The activities include meeting with legislators to talk about all things
library-related, having children's books available for Legislators to choose
from to donate to their local libraries and more.

OLA has several legislative priorities this coming session, so your
participation is even more critical. We will send more details as we get
closer.

Please Save the Date on your calendar today and plan to head to Salem
February 15, 2023 to advocate for Oregon libraries.

Kathy Street

kstreet at otld.org

Library Director

Oregon Trail Library District

200 S Main St

Boardman, OR 97818

541-481-3365

otld.org

facebook.com/OTLDlibraries

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention
Schedule and may be made available to the public.