[Libs-Or] Librarians With Spines Vol. III

Matthew Baiocchi mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org
Fri Sep 2 11:32:05 PDT 2022

Librarians with Spines, Vol. III is available for preorder! Edited by Max Macias, Yago Cura and Westley Reason, I've found the Librarians with Spines books inspirational and thought provoking. The essays (a little Driftwood Library brag - Star Khan wrote for this third volume!) show the interesting ways very intelligent and passionate people are connecting with patrons and working in the greater library world.

Every time I read these books I'm simply blown away by the essays. I'm really looking forward to this third volume.

Preorder is open now (finally!) here: https://www.hinchaspress.com/product/Librarians_with_spines_iii/59
<https://www.hinchaspress.com/product/Librarians_with_spines_iii/59>

Matthew Baiocchi
REFERENCE LIBRARIAN
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996.1261  |  E: mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org<mailto:mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org>
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org

ook