[Libs-Or] Considering becoming more active in OLA?

Jane Corry jcorryola at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:56:18 PDT 2022

The Leadership  Committee is committed to building library leaders around
the state. Its a fun committee where all ideas are considered. Our new year
is starting with plans for LIOLA IV (because that is so much more
impressive than a plain old 4), sponsoring programs at the OLA conference,
and our ongoing work of our mentor match program,  and rewarding
scholarships.
We meet online for an hour a month with some work done between meetings. If
you think you might be interested in learning more about this rewarding
experience, contact either of the co-chairs. And if you'd like to attend
our upcoming zoom meeting at noon on 9/6, we can send you that link.

                                                               Jane Corry
                 Jessica Otto
she/her                          she/her
jcorryola at gmail.com   Jessica.Otto at newbergoregon.gov