[Libs-Or] Open position at Beaverton library!

Emily Antonelli eantonelli at beavertonoregon.gov
Sat Sep 17 10:08:34 PDT 2022

All,

Beaverton City library is looking to reflect our community with our first ever Bilingual Library Assistant 2 recruitment (while we have many talented Library Assistant 2s who are bilingual, this is the first time it has been a requirement to apply).
Library Assistant 2s are the customer service backbone of the library – connecting patrons with library cards and helping them navigate resources in the library as well as over the phone and online. This position requires fluency and cultural competency in one of the City of Beaverton's priority languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Arabic, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.

Learn more about this new member of our team along with the job description and application instructions.
 Library Assistant 2 - Bilingual required | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/3714570/library-assistant-2-bilingual-required?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

Feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might be interested. Library experience is great but not required.

Emily Antonelli
Access Services Supervisor
Beaverton City Library
p: 503.350.3647
12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton, OR  97005-2883
Work days: Tuesday – Saturday
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BeavertonCityLibrary> | twitter<https://twitter.com/BeavertonLib> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/BeavertonLib/> | website<https://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
📚 What am I reading and recommending?<https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/user_profile/1369530347>