[Libs-Or] Statement RE: Medford School District Removal of "The Handmaid's Tale: A Graphic Novel"

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:13:53 PDT 2022

Yes,

Thank you all for your leadership on this.

Max

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>