[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] Backpack Project for Migrant Children

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:34:40 PDT 2022

FYI

If you can help out--please do so.

Please share.

Thank you,

Max

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Oscar Baeza <reformabaeza at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 2:31 PM
Subject: [REFORMANET] Backpack Project for Migrant Children
To: reformanet <reformanet at googlegroups.com>
Cc: Reforma El Paso <elpasoreforma at gmail.com>

Hello REFORMA,

Once again the REFORMA El Paso Chapter will be teaming up with the Texas
Association of Chicanos in Higher Education El Paso Chapter and the Border
Regional Library Association to collect backpacks for unaccompanied minors
coming to our border.

Last year, with all of your help, we collected close to 500 backpacks for
all these special children and we want to do it again!

Attached is a flyer about our efforts! Please spread the word and send us
the backpacks!

Thank You So Much!

Andelante Reformistas!

Oscar Baeza
REFORMA National Past President 2021-2022
ALA Councilor At-Large 2016 - 2022
REFORMA El Paso Area Chapter Past President
(915) 831-2340 Office
reformabaeza at gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/CAByZhBPGGTabiUXZs%2BXAONysC0ajph49AH%3Db7uNiH-ns-%3DKHPw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/CAByZhBPGGTabiUXZs%2BXAONysC0ajph49AH%3Db7uNiH-ns-%3DKHPw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>