[Libs-Or] Banned Books Week - show and tell!

Emily O'Neal emilyo at dpls.lib.or.us
Mon Sep 26 11:29:32 PDT 2022

Hi all,
Now that Banned Books Week is behind us for another year, the OIFC would love to hear all about your amazing celebrations! If you offered any fun programs, displays, or events, please consider sending any pictures or info to the IFC!  We're hoping to collect stories from all around the State and showcase these in our October Tuesday Topics.

If you did something special to celebrate, we'd love to hear and see it.  You can send those details to the committee at ifc.members at olaweb.org<mailto:ifc.members at olaweb.org> or directly to me at ifc.chair at olaweb.org<mailto:ifc.chair at olaweb.org>

Thanks all! And I can't wait to see and hear your stories!
Emily
OIFC Chair

Emily O'Neal
Technical Services Manager