[Libs-Or] The Collective 2024 Registration Now Open

Corey Halaychik corey at thelibrarycollective.org
Thu Apr 13 08:00:00 PDT 2023

*The Library Collective* <https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/> turns 10
years old in 2024! To celebrate and kick off our next decade of shaking up
professional development for library workers, we’re doing something
completely new and exciting - *a high seas adventure*
<https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/collectiveatsea>*.*

We are super excited about combining our innovative approach to learning
with unparalleled opportunities to connect, explore, and recharge. This
will *not** be *your typical conference experience and you can expect:

*Awesome events while at sea! *Two full days of all-attendee plenary
sessions, meaningful workshops, and creative social gatherings.

*Opportunities to learn, explore, and recharge! *Take advantage of port
visits to reconnect with nature, visit an archeological site, learn about
local culture, or relax on a beach.

*Affordable and inclusive cost! *One low price that covers registration
fees, food, lodging, and access to a wide assortment of activities and
experiences for five nights.

*Ready to pack your bags?* *Register*
<https://www.sailtheocean.com/GroupRegistrations/view/111394> now to
reserve your spot!

*Want to know more?* Check out our Collective at Sea *FAQ*
<https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/the-collective-at-sea-faq>.
Thanks,
Corey

Corey Halaychik