[Libs-Or] Room Monitors

kstreet at otld.org kstreet at otld.org
Fri Apr 14 15:12:04 PDT 2023

Good Afternoon,

I have made some edits to the Room Monitor Schedule to better follow the
actual session times. If you see a spot you could be a Room Monitor please
shoot me an email. The Room Monitors will be checking with all the rooms in
one building. That is why there is a distinction between the two buildings.
Due to construction sessions will be in both buildings.

Kathy Street

kstreet at otld.org

Library Director

Oregon Trail Library District

200 S Main St

Boardman, OR 97818

541-481-3365

otld.org

facebook.com/OTLDlibraries

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention
Schedule and may be made available to the public.