[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Access Services Librarian, Pacific NW College of Art/WU

Sara Bystrom sabystrom at willamette.edu
Mon Apr 17 16:06:29 PDT 2023

Pacific Northwest College of Art (PNCA) seeks an Access Services Librarian
to join our small team. The Access Services Librarian works in close
collaboration with the Branch Manager and Reference and Instruction
Librarian and supervises a team of approximately 10 student workers in
order to provide excellent service to our community. PNCA is a part of
Willamette University (WU), and the University Libraries work together to
serve the greater WU community. If you enjoy art, working in a
collaborative team, and creative problem solving, this will be a great
position for you!

Apply here:
https://willamette.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/willametteuniversityjobs/details/Access-Services-Librarian--Albert-Solheim-Library_R0004964

Sara