[Libs-Or] REFORMA Institute at ALA Annual

Star Khan skhan at lincolncity.org
Fri Apr 28 11:37:46 PDT 2023

There are still slots available for the RNC Institute on June 22nd in Chicago! You won't want to miss this great lineup of dynamic speakers and workshops.  We are pleased to announce that our Keynote Speaker will be Ozy Aloziem, social worker and racial equity advocate.  As an added bonus, anyone that registers within the advance registration period, by May 12th, will be entered into a drawing for a free ticket to the REFORMA Gala at ALA Annual.   Spots for both the virtual and in-person Institute are limited so make sure to register today!

https://www.reformaconference.org/institute-2023

Any questions?  Please contact Abby or I at rncinfo at reforma.org.

Nos vemos en Chicago!

Abby Morales & Star Khan

RNC-CC Co-Chairs

[dwsquare2]

Star Khan

Outreach Services Coordinator- Coordinadora de Servicios de Alcance

President, Oregon Library Association<https://www.olaweb.org/> 2022-2023

Past President REFORMA Oregon<https://reformaoregon.weebly.com/> 2019-2020

Pronouns: She/Her/Ella

__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library

801 SW Hwy 101 Ste 201  |  Lincoln City, OR

P: 541.996-1255

E: skhan at lincolncity.org<mailto:skhan at lincolncity.org>  | W: driftwoodlib.org

Un idioma distinto es una visión diferente de la vida.

A different language is a different version of life  ~ Federico Fellini