[Libs-Or] Library Assistant II opening at Newberg Library

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Fri Apr 28 17:05:10 PDT 2023

Job Title: Part-time Library Assistant II - Reference and Outreach Services
30 hours/week benefit eligible
Closing date:
May 5, 2023 11:59PM
Newberg Public Library is hiring - come join our amazing team! This position is a great fit for someone committed to connecting the community with library services. This position requires strong interpersonal and customer service skills at the Children's and Information Desks. Our city also has excellent benefits; check out the job description here:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/newbergoregon/jobs/3997309/part-time-library-assistant-ii-reference-and-outreach-services-30-hours-week?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Korie Jones Buerkle, MLS
Library Director
City of Newberg