[Libs-Or] Reminder to register for the 2023 NWILL Virtual Conference!

Summer Steele steeles at ohsu.edu
Wed Aug 9 18:30:28 PDT 2023

The NWILL planning committee is excited to announce that the program for the 2023 NWILL Conference has been posted on our website at https://nwill.org/program! Get your tickets now as spots are filling up quickly!

Registration remains open for the 22nd Annual Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing Conference<http://nwill.org>. The NWILL conference will once again be held virtually, September 20-22, 2023.

Our 2023 Keynote Speaker is Shannon Pritting, Director of Library Services, Open, and Digital Learning Assets at Empire State University. The Keynote topic is Boundaries, Nostalgia, and Collaboration: Resource Sharing as a Framework.

Additionally, the conference will include a workshop on Moving Beyond CONTU Guidelines: How to Incorporate Fair Use Into Inter-Library Loan Practices by Sara R. Benson, Copyright Librarian and Associate Professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

This year's conference will take place on the Whova event app. You can register with an existing Whova account, or create a new account.

Register at https://whova.com/portal/registration/nilar_202309/.

2023 Virtual Conference Fees
$50 - Standard Registration

$25 - Student / Self-pay Registration

$150 - Groups of up to six attendees from one institution

Have questions? Get in touch with the planning committee by email to nwillconf at gmail.com<mailto:nwillconf at gmail.com>.

Feel free to share our registration announcement with colleagues or other listservs!