[Libs-Or] Job Opportunity: Access Services & Analytics Librarian

Emily Miller-Francisco millere at sou.edu
Wed Aug 16 11:22:53 PDT 2023

*Access Services and Analytics Librarian*

Southern Oregon University Hannon Library seeks an innovative and dynamic
librarian to join our team in beautiful Ashland!

The Access Services and Analytics Librarian oversees the Access
Services department
at Southern Oregon University’s Hannon Library and assists individuals and
library units in designing workflows and collecting statistics, analytics,
and usage data to improve library services. The librarian has a high degree
of fluency in multiple library and administrative technologies, such as
Alma, Rapido, and others. Setting the tone for excellent public services at
Hannon Library to students, faculty, staff, and community members, the
librarian leads by example and ensures the effective functioning of the
Access Services team responsible for circulation, resource sharing, and
stacks maintenance.

Southern Oregon University is a welcoming community committed to inclusive
excellence and the celebration of diversity. Without diversity, our
educational process is diminished. Working together in support of our
commitment to diversity, we strengthen and enrich our role as learners,
educators and members of a tightly connected global community. We encourage
those who share in our commitment to diversity, to join our community and
we expect all our employees to demonstrate an ability and desire to create
an inclusive campus community.

Faculty Rank:  Assistant Professor
Tenure Track / Nine month.  Possibility of additional summer employment.

Priority Deadline: Sept. 29

Full posting and application information:
https://jobs.sou.edu/postings/11471

Emily Miller-Francisco
Collection Development Librarian
Hannon Library