[Libs-Or] Making Contributions to People for Oregon Libraries PAC

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:15:38 PST 2023

The link for contributions seems to now be working every place it has been
placed.

We welcome your contributions to People for Oregon Libraries!

How to Contribute:
Oregon needs elected officials who understand the unique role our libraries
play in our community. The Oregon Library Association cannot support
candidates but the People for Oregon’s Libraries can. This political action
committee funds library supportive candidates as well as local library
ballot measures.

 You can take your donation as a tax credit ($50 for individuals and $100
for couples).

 Donate online: https://www.cesystems.tech/campaign/peoplefororegonlibraries

 Make your check out today to “People for Oregon’s Libraries” and mail them
Tess Milio, the OLA Lobbyist at
People for Oregon Libraries PAC
P.O. Box 42307
Portland, OR 97242

 Thanks for your support! If you have questions, contact Tess Milio (
tess at miliocapitolconsulting.com)