[Libs-Or] Spanish language book vendors

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Thu Dec 21 15:49:51 PST 2023

We work with Multi-Cultural Books and Videos when we purchase items at the Guadalajara Book Fair (FIL). We haven't purchased from them in other contexts, but we're considering it now that we're receiving more Spanish collection funding.

I also subscribe to updates from Spanish Publishers (https://www.spanishpublishers.net/), a vendor that specializes in US bestsellers in Spanish. I don't typically order from them, but it helps me keep up to date with bestsellers, which I can usually purchase through Ingram.

[dwsquare2]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney
(She/They)
Library Director
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  Ste 201  |  Lincoln City, OR