[Libs-Or] Celebration of life for Candy Morgan

WEIBLE Arlene * SLO Arlene.WEIBLE at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Dec 28 10:05:45 PST 2023

Hi all:
I neglected to include some information in my previous message:

A Celebration of Life program and buffet will be held February 18th, 2024, 2-5 PM at Willamette View Retirement community, The Blue Heron Auditorium, 12705 SE River Road, Portland.
If you are planning to attend, please RSVP by emailing Candy's daughter, Cheryl<mailto:cherylamorgan66 at gmail.com> or by adding your name to this document<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NQjlzFIPjP2x0-NFgiMMwl4kOFF84phW/edit#gid=38751404>.