[Libs-Or] Help a librarian out?

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Fri Feb 24 14:56:09 PST 2023

My Library Foundation has a member with some opinions about what the Library Foundation should and shouldn't do. I would like to hear from other libraries about this. Could you help me out by taking 1 minute to fill out this survey?

It's just 4 questions - Library name, "Has your Library Foundation ever funded building projects (not repairs) for your library?" and "Has your Library Foundation ever funded repairs for your library?" and an optional email.

Answering on this Google form will help me sort the answers: https://forms.gle/Ff4e5VNcaTx8qQD97

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it.
Korie

Korie Jones Buerkle
Library Director
Newberg Public Library