[Libs-Or] EXTENDED 2023 OLA Conference Poster Session Proposal Form Accepted Through Wednesday, March 8th

Laura Kimberly L.Kimberly at NewportLibrary.org
Tue Feb 28 17:49:36 PST 2023

2023 OLA Conference: Rekindle | Rejuvenate | Reimagine Poster Session Proposal Form We are excited to be planning an in-person conference with a virtual component for the 2023 Oregon Library Association in April 2023.

The in-person will be taking place:

Wednesday, April 19-Saturday, April 22
Riverhouse on the Deschutes in Bend
Our plans include making elements of the conference available virtually and there will be some virtual-only sessions for those who can't make it to Bend!

Our conference theme is: Rekindle | Rejuvenate | Reimagine

We are looking to both acknowledge the challenges of the last three years and also find fuel to help us move forward as we deliver library services in a changed world.

Please use this form to pitch a poster session topic you or a group of colleagues would like to bring to the 2023 conference. We are looking for poster programs that engage us in acknowledging challenges, bring us comfort, and spark ideas.

You would create a literal poster for an in-person poster session (usually a tri-fold) to display throughout the conference. If you are proposing a virtual poster session, you would need an image file (examples PDF, JPEG, PNG).

You will need to be ready with:

  *   Contact information for you and for any additional presenters
  *   A Poster Session Title
  *   A 100-word (max) description

Presentations you can propose using this form include a 30-minute to 60-minute poster session for Thursday, April 20-Saturday, April 22. Participants should be present with their poster to share information and answer questions.
Poster proposals will be accepted through Wednesday, March 8.
Please submit your poster proposals to: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0uFZl2-fbTO_A9broJP73h1UghDFrtrY0Xk2udg7eqRV4WQ/viewform

Questions? Please email Laura Kimberly, Poster Session Coordinator at l.kimberly at newportlibrary.org Thank you!
Laura

Laura Kimberly

she, her, hers

Library Director

City of Newport

Newport Public Library

L.Kimberly at NewportLibrary.org<mailto:L.Kimberly at NewportLibrary.org>

541.574.0600