[Libs-Or] Beaverton City Library is hiring - F/T Maker Librarian

Dawn Borgardt dawn.borgardt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:23:25 PST 2023

Hello Library Colleagues,

I am excited to share that Beaverton City Library is recruiting for a
full-time Maker Librarian. This position will have a leadership role in
Design And Make (DAM) – our Main library’s makerspace. We are looking for
someone who will bring dynamic, community-centered programming for youth
and multigenerational audiences to the library. Is this you? Want to learn
more? Check it out here: Maker Librarian | Job Details tab | Career Pages
(governmentjobs.com)
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/3851771/maker-librarian?keywords=librarian&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs__;!!MSPUwJmwYBEz8l4_sQ!pLt22IxSEE4NyWe5JPgLHUBB5GZGFgk1wcymc857MkIjOxgnAV53_UA-zd8-bM-uMlez6vrCEavowPeRwVdTViSMgosBZzobbsgPu8M$>

Position closes January 22nd.

Thank you for sharing this opportunity with your networks.

Best,

*Dawn Borgardt*

Pronouns: she/her

*Public Services Manager *