[Libs-Or] Job posting: Wilsonville Public Library Outreach Librarian

Roller, Sarah sroller at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Mon Jan 9 12:30:44 PST 2023

Our recruitment for an Outreach Librarian has opened. This position has been increased to full-time! Please help us spread the word and apply if you're interested.

Job Title: Outreach Librarian
Closing Date: 1/29/2023 11:59 PM Pacific
City & State: Wilsonville, OR
Brief Description: Are you a cheerleader for Libraries? Are you dedicated to educating citizens about services that public libraries offer? We want you! We are looking for an outgoing, creative individual who will help the Wilsonville Public Library reach every household in Wilsonville. Though our Library services reach far throughout the City (and beyond), we want more! Focusing on those who are not easily reached through traditional marketing methods, you will initially work on getting the word out about the value of early learning, inviting families to the library, and signing kids up for Dolly Parton's Imagination Library (imaginationlibrary.com<http://imaginationlibrary.com>). Many of our residents speak Spanish, so we are looking for someone fluent in Spanish as well. Our Library boasts a top-notch team that consistently weaves imagination and execution together to provide excellent services. You will also help with library programming, do some collection development, and other more library focused activities when there is time.
Link https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/wilsonville/jobs/3854594/outreach-librarian

Thank you,
Sarah Roller (she/her/hers)
Library Services Manager
Wilsonville Public Library

503.570.1690
sroller at wilsonvillelibrary.org<mailto:sroller at wilsonvillelibrary.org>
www.wilsonvillelibrary.org<http://www.wilsonvillelibrary.org/>
Facebook.com/Wilsonville-Library<https://www.facebook.com/Wilsonville-Library-178125978892985/>
8200 SW Wilsonville Rd, Wilsonville, OR 97070

Disclosure Notice: Messages to and from this e-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records Law.