[Libs-Or] CSD Virtual Winter Workshop: Book Buzz

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Wed Jan 11 13:43:14 PST 2023

The Children's Services Division presents our virtual winter workshop, Book
Buzz.  Gather together with your fellow youth library workers and chat
about new and noteworthy titles from 2022.  Please add your five favorite
books from 2022 to our sign up form and be ready to talk about your
choices.  We will compile the list of favorites and send it to you.

For more information and to sign up:
https://www.csdola.org/workshops-2022-23.html

Emily West and Tara Morissette
CSD Co-Chairs, 2022-23

*Website:* http://www.csdola.org/
*Facebook: *https://www.facebook.com/csdola/
*Instagram:*
 https://www.instagram.com/olacsd/

The purpose of the Children's Services Division shall be to promote and
advance library service to children and youth through public and
professional education and cooperation.