[Libs-Or] e-bookmobile

Taylor, Casey chtaylor at ci.oswego.or.us
Wed Jan 18 14:18:06 PST 2023

Hello,

My library is currently working on a grant to procure a bookmobile. The vehicle will need to be electric to meet city guidelines. I was wondering if we could get some feedback from other libraries that have e-bookmobiles of their own! If you could give us a brief tech breakdown and let us know what options you ended up loving, or what you wish you would have known before designing yours!

We really are excited about finally having a bookmobile for our library, and any information you would be willing to provide would go a long way towards helping us meet the outreach needs of our community!

Thank you in advance!!

Casey Taylor, MLIS (he/his)
Lead Library Assistant | Library
City of Lake Oswego<http://www.ci.oswego.or.us/>
PO BOX 369 | 706 Fourth Street | Lake Oswego OR 97034
503-697-6584

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.