[Libs-Or] Apply to host an American Connection Corps (ACC) Fellow in Fall 2023

WEIBLE Arlene * SLO Arlene.WEIBLE at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Jan 20 13:44:39 PST 2023

Libraries in communities that are seeking assistance to improve access to broadband and promoting digital inclusion might want to explore this opportunity.  I can put you in touch with a current Oregon-based participant in this program if you would like more information.  Contact information is below ...

[cid:image001.png at 01D92CD4.0EEC0CE0]

We are excited to announce that Lead for America is now seeking organizational partners to serve as partner agencies and host sites for a nationwide expansion of the American Connection Corps<https://www.leadforamerica.org/american-connection-corps> (ACC) program that will launch in August 2023.

The American Connection Corps is the largest digital equity and broadband infrastructure AmeriCorps program in the nation. ACC also works to advance rural prosperity while building our country's civic leadership in places where talent is often encouraged to "leave and never come back."

ACC AmeriCorps members are placed in a paid, full-time service position as Fellows addressing local connectivity needs in communities in their hometown or home state. ACC AmeriCorps members earn a living allowance of $30,000/year and typically serve 40 hours per week, providing key capacity-building as "boots on the ground" support for local host site organizations seeking to advance broadband access, digital literacy and skilling, and/or rural development.

Learn more about the application process:  https://leadforamerica.pinpointhq.com/jobs/78658

Arlene Weible, MLS (she/her/hers)
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
State Library of Oregon
arlene.weible at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:arlene.weible at slo.oregon.gov> | 503-378-5020 | http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[State Library of Oregon Logo]