[Libs-Or] ACRL-Oregon webinar (free!): “Spotlight on Award for Excellence Nominees”, Wed. March 8

OTTUM Tamara K * SLO Tamara.OTTUM at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Jan 23 14:04:13 PST 2023

ACRL-Oregon offers free webinars on topics relevant to academic library staff. Our upcoming webinar is “Spotlight on Award for Excellence Nominees” and will be presented by a panel of your Oregon colleagues on Wednesday, March 8 at 2pm Pacific. ***Click here<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIvf-iorDIuGtJNL6HS8AaKEaYjPI0c8uyG> to register.***

ABOUT THE WEBINAR

The ACRL-Oregon Award for Excellence is given in recognition of a project that demonstrates excellence in the field by significantly improving Oregon academic libraries or librarianship. The committee received nominations from libraries across the state, and many excellent projects were evaluated. Come hear from some of your colleagues about the great work they are doing:

  *   Alma Digital for Course Reserves - Sagan Wallace, Oregon State University
  *   Children's Literature & Equity Resource Center (CLERC) - Cat Finney, Central Oregon Community College
  *   Linn-Benton Community Literacy Partnership (LBCLP) - Richenda Hawkins, Linn-Benton Community College
  *   Mobile Virtual Reality Lab - Sarah Ralston, Eastern Oregon University
  *   Radically Reimagining Archival Practice: A Series With the Blackivisits - Tracy Drake, Reed College

REGISTRATION

Registration is free and open to any library staff-person, but we are limited to 100 attendees in the session, so register soon!  ***Click here<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIvf-iorDIuGtJNL6HS8AaKEaYjPI0c8uyG> to register.***

We also plan to record the webinar and make it available on our YouTube channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdqfWF4niwtaeIAhLwNUHPA>. If you register, we will email you a link to the recording after the session.

QUESTIONS?

Questions about our webinars can be directed to ACRL-Oregon President at acrlor at olaweb.org<mailto:acrlor at olaweb.org>.

Hope to see you there!