[Libs-Or] Wild Ideas Welcome - The Collective at Sea

Corey Halaychik corey at thelibrarycollective.org
Wed Jul 5 08:36:29 PDT 2023

At The Library Collective <https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/>, we
believe in the power of audacious ideas to shape our world. Join us for The
Collective at Sea <https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/collectiveatsea> as
we dive headfirst into a whirlwind of inspiration, collaboration, and
boundary-pushing discussions. This is not your ordinary conference—it's an
extraordinary convergence of free-thinkers and change-makers, where
conventional wisdom is left at the dock.

We're currently accepting proposals for our 2024 gathering, themed "Make
Waves! Create Change! <https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/collaborate>"

Welcome to The Collective at Sea
<https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/collectiveatsea>—where wild ideas
find their home. See you there!

Unsubscribe
<https://multisend-unsubscribe.gmail.com/p/ANkTAiwtzTff5G_eZrAnKwjDZfGJocaiqmjAbRgbxSR4qdFxKOi-UO08RpbAZV1qEEJRJ-_5Y7u69kElPlj_aZ0_fJn1XCfyYCR_VyfW3XT3kFjn8kSWWq1Fqb1zdb1rxhuxEthVD_nIrQPrBqHFi6lLTXapnAF1ZlJS9U83sE2j98IyIOtpO_JOdm_yzxIfEjbZTimndq5JaI5856IBqvIDQ78VR9CQfTV_Zl1-6ESU4YmX4oDFyho=>