[Libs-Or] ACTION: Grab your SSD Raffle tickets by July 20th! 🎟️

Erin (Rinny) Lakin erinl at multcolib.org
Mon Jul 10 16:44:21 PDT 2023

Good news!
You can still register for the conference until July 13th!
https://ola.memberclicks.net/ssd-conf-2023-registration#!/

Celebrate!
*Rinny Lakin*
*Library Clerk+*
Multnomah County Library
503.988.5123
multcolib.org
Hillsdale Library, Wed-Sat
*I use: she/her*

[image: Displaying]
"Treating everybody the same, is the most unfair thing you can do."
-James O . Rodgers