[Libs-Or] Job Opportunities

Andrea Scherer ascherer at fvrl.org
Tue Jul 18 09:13:52 PDT 2023

Hello,

I'm excited to share that Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries has
openings for the following, full-time positions in Vancouver, WA:

   - *Executive Director. *Although we will greatly miss our current
   Executive Director, we are excited for her to enjoy a well deserved
   retirement after 8 years of supporting staff and serving the residents of
   southwest Washington. Our district spans over 4,200 square miles.  We have
   15 locations and over 275 of the most amazing employees. Our Board of
   Trustees is working with SRG
   <https://www.governmentresource.com/about-us> to recruit our next
   leader. Please visit their website to learn  more:
   https://www.governmentresource.com/recruitment-employer-resources/open-recruitments/fort-vancouver-regional-libraries-wa-executive-director
   - *Public Services Librarian.* This is an entry level Librarian position
   working at Vancouver Community Library. Our staff are passionate, creative
   and very collaborative. Click here to learn more:
   https://1.adp.com/ESj7DiyjDfb <https://1.adp.com/ESj7DiyjDfb>
   - *Senior Branch Supervisor.  *This position is also at the beautiful
   Vancouver Community Library branch. There are three Senior Branch
   Supervisors working in this location to support 21 Public Services
   Assistants. They collaborate together and with other branch leadership
   employees to manage the day-to-day operations with a focus on circulation
   and patron experience.  Click here to learn more:
   https://1.adp.com/gbihphBxDBB <https://1.adp.com/gbihphBxDBB>

Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions.

Best,
Andrea

Andrea Scherer

HR Manager

360-906-5073

Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries – Operations Center

1007 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA 98663

My pronouns are: She / Her / Hers

NOTICE: Under Washington State's Public Records Act (RCW 42.56), e-mail
communications to and from this or any Fort Vancouver Regional Library
District email account can be subject to public disclosure to a third-party
requestor.