[Libs-Or] Registration is Open for the 2023 Urban Librarians Conference!

Lauren Comito urbanlibrariansunite at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 05:31:14 PDT 2023

"We Didn't Start the Fire," but darnit, we guess we have to deal with it.
With book bannings, attacks on programming and the rights of our
marginalized patrons, and budget cuts, we are all knee deep in a fight for
our values and services.

Join us as we catch up with the brush fires and fan the flames. How are we
fighting back? Where can we make big changes? How can we keep safe and sane
at a time when we are at the edge of cultural conflict? What is next and
how can we be prepared for it? Join your colleagues as we discuss how  we
keep up all the old fights and take on new challenges all the time.

We hope to see you there!

*We Didn’t Start the Fire* <http://www.urbanlibrariansconference.org>

September 22, 2023

9:30am – 4:30pm

*Virtual Conference*

Register Today
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/urban-librarians-conference-2023-we-didnt-start-the-fire-tickets-671647695337?aff=oddtdtcreator

Basic Registration - $35

10 registrations or more - $25

Solidarity Ticket - $70 (buy one, give one to a student or underemployed
library staff)