[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Position name – Salem Public Library

Bridget Esqueda BEsqueda at cityofsalem.net
Wed Jun 7 18:14:18 PDT 2023

Hello,

Thank you for posting on your site!

Job Title Customer Experience Supervisor
Closing Date 6/26/23
Organization City of Salem- Salem Public Library
City & State Salem, OR
Brief  Salem Public Library is seeking a highly collaborative individual as our new Customer Experience Supervisor. This role will be instrumental in working with the leadership team to create and implement a customer service philosophy that centers equity, diversity, inclusion and belonging in all patron interactions. This position will need to be highly skilled in managing people, team building, process management, optimization of workflow, communication, and customer service. We are seeking a proactive individual who can help lead and guide change as we look to continually evolve our services with limited resources in order to position the library to sustainably serve our community.

Link https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityofsalem/jobs/4051841/customer-experience-supervisor

Bridget Esqueda (She/Her/Hers)
Interim City Librarian
City of Salem | Salem Public Library
585 Liberty St. SE Salem, Oregon 97301
Office: 503-588-6084 | Cell: 503-871-8943
Facebook | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/spl.oregon> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/SPLOregon> |CityofSalem.net<https://www.cityofsalem.net/community/library>