[Libs-Or] Nominate a Graphic Novel or Manga for the Teen Graphic Rave list

Mark Richardson MarkR at wccls.org
Wed Jun 14 16:02:24 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

The Oregon Young Adult Network invites everyone to nominate graphic novels or manga published for teens between March 1, 2022 and April 30, 2023 to be on our Graphic Rave list.

Here is the nominating form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRtegD2MFdRhXvFJG39hYcviWlkb1BSRfk6w4FACivCc5Ncg/viewform?usp=sf_link
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8pM8KJAcfwnd0TBP0crY52ljnYIZecV74pN7p6riMtiGbxwr7wwoiHhUZXWkLOIZ6S4zYDQ8mHY=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRtegD2MFdRhXvFJG39hYcviWlkb1BSRfk6w4FACivCc5Ncg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
2023 Graphic Rave Nomination<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRtegD2MFdRhXvFJG39hYcviWlkb1BSRfk6w4FACivCc5Ncg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Graphic Rave is an annual graphic novel and manga list produced by the members of the Oregon Young Adult Network and announced in late summer. Books nominated should be written and marketed for readers of middle and high school age (generally 6th-12th grade) and be published between March 1, 2022 and April 30, 2023 (we are extending the nomination period back to March as to include books we missed in the last two months of last year's nomination process.) Nominations will be collected in June. Members will then be invited to vote on the nominated books through midsummer, narrowing the list to approximately 20 OYAN Graphic Rave selections. The list is further discussed at the summer meeting of the Oregon Young Adult Network. Please nominate early and often!!
docs.google.com
We'll be accepting nominations for 2-3 weeks and the members of OYAN will start winnowing the list down to the top 20 or so picks based on our criteria.  Read more about the list at https://www.olaweb.org/graphic-raves

Thanks for the consideration.  Please nominate multiple titles if you would like and please include manga.

Take care,
Mark

Mark Richardson
Teen Services Manager
Pronouns: He/Him/His
[cid:bc8bb7cb-cac4-4a09-985f-45ee4f43a2d5]
Cedar Mill Library
1080 NW Saltzman Road

Portland, OR 97229

(503) 644-0043 x 124

Library.CedarMill.org<https://library.cedarmill.org/>

Follow me in the library catalog! CedarMill_MarkR<https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/user_profile/1251989147>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CedarMillLibraries/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cedarmilllibrary/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/cedarmilllib/> | Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/user/CedarMillLibrary/> | Podcasts<http://cmclibrary.libsyn.com/>