[Libs-Or] On-Call Library Assistant openings at the Tigard Public Library

Jaime Hutchison Jaimeh at tigard-or.gov
Fri Jun 16 15:08:54 PDT 2023

The Tigard Public library is hiring On-Call Library Assistants to join the Circulation team. An ideal candidate has direct experience in public library circulation, and availability for evening and weekend shifts. We're looking for teammates who are skilled communicators, thoughtful, and are seeking a fast paced and active working environment.

This is an on-call position and does not have a regular schedule week-to-week.  On-Call staff help provide scheduling coverage for planned and unplanned absences for the Circulation team.  You will have opportunities to accept shifts weeks and months ahead of time in the case of planned time off for regular staff, but also accept shifts with same day notice.

The City of Tigard values diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences. We are committed to building a workforce of diverse voices to impact decision making, drive growth, and better serve our community. We strongly encourage those wanting to work with and serve diverse populations to apply.

If this an opportunity that interests you, please:
Apply here<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityoftigard/jobs/4071322/library-assistant-on-call?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>.

Applications will be accepted through July 2, 2023. Please review the Library Assistant-on-call<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityoftigard/classspecs/1228769?keywords=on%20call%20library%20assistant&pagetype=classSpecifications> classification for additional details about this position.

If you know any good candidates, please encourage them to apply.

Jaime Hutchison
Library Support Services Supervisor
Tigard Public Library
503.718.2510

Pronouns: She/Her

[cid:image001.png at 01D9A064.766EFFE0]

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."