[Libs-Or] Zines: Cut-and-Paste Publishing by and for the People

C Fastwolf cfastwolf at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:52:41 PST 2023

 I'm excited to share my cover story for the March 2023 issue of School Library, about zines, aimed at teachers and school librarians, to support zines in schools and library collections. Here are links to the article and the sidebars. There will be a list of zine resources publish later, Please feel free to share this and add it to your lists of zine resources.

Contact me at www.cathycamper.com<http://www.cathycamper.com> if you have questions about zines or zine workshops,

Zines: Cut-and-Paste Publishing by and for the People

https://www.slj.com/story/zines-cut-and-paste-publishing-by-and-for-the-people-school-libraries-students

9 Books about Zines for Teens and Tweens

https://www.slj.com/story/9-books-about-zines-for-teens-and-tweens-students-schools-libraries

9 Tips for Zine-Making Workshops

https://www.slj.com/story/newsfeatures/9-Tips-for-Zine-Making-workshops-students-schools-libraries

A Brief History of Zines