[Libs-Or] Qualitative & Qualitative - How we tell our stories

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 12:07:06 PST 2023

Um, this is Taylor on behalf of unpacking. That subject line was SUPPOSED
to be "Qualitative & Quantitative" but my brain and typing fingers didn't
communicate properly. Apologies!

Best,

*Taylor Worley *(she/her)

*Librarian, Eugene Public Library *

2023 (John) Newbery Award Committee | Unpacking Discussion Group Organizer

taylorlgkw at gmail.com (personal, committees)

tworley at eugene-or.gov (work)

If I have not responded to your message in three days, please feel free to
reach out again. | If any part of my email is not accessible to you, I can
provide the information in another way.