[Libs-Or] Sorry...

Matthew Baiocchi mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org
Sat Mar 4 09:04:24 PST 2023

...for the little white lie. I won't be taking the weekend off, although it is a wonderful example of my privilege that I have that choice.  Our BIPOC colleagues do not have that choice...no weekends off for them.

If you have the choice to neither think nor deal with racism, you have white privilege.

March fourth!(1) (I really wanted to go with May the fourth be with you...alas, my timing was 2 months off.)

Happy Saturday, all.

1 - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=March%20Fourth

Matthew Baiocchi
REFERENCE LIBRARIAN
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996.1261  |  E: mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org<mailto:mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org>
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org

ook