[Libs-Or] Software to reset public computers

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Sun Mar 5 13:48:54 PST 2023

Hi folks,

We've been using Clean Slate to reset our public computers after patron sessions, but lately it has been causing issues with reboots and not playing well with our Envisionware software. Our IT department is looking at switching to Deep Freeze, but I thought I'd ask what folks are using and if it works well with Envisionware session management software.

 [1529519400927_PastedImage]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
LIBRARY DIRECTOR
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996.1251  |  E: kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org