[Libs-Or] Job Opportunity: Digital Preservation & Special Collections Librarian

VERVILLE Sadie * SLO Sadie.VERVILLE at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Mar 7 08:42:34 PST 2023

We're hiring!

Have you ever wanted to work for the State Library? Now's your chance - we're hiring for a full-time Digital Preservation & Special Collections Librarian! Responsibilities include:

  *   Serve as the primary expert on digital preservation systems, tools, and processes.
  *   Develop sustainable, long-term strategies for digital preservation including implementing a system for digital preservation.
  *   Maintain knowledge of developments in digital libraries, digital preservation, and advancements in both infrastructure tools, services, and technologies.
  *   Test, research, integrate and maintain digital preservation software.

...and more! Full description and application link can be found here<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Librarian_REQ-121665>.

Sadie Verville (she/her/hers)
Communications and Operations Analyst
971-375-2713
Work hours: Tues - Fri 7am-6pm
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[Title: State Library of Oregon]