[Libs-Or] Congratulations to Rocio Espinoza-Cotero: 2023 Lampman Winner

Lucy Iraola lucyi at multco.us
Wed Mar 8 15:57:34 PST 2023

¡Muchas felicidades Rocío! 👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉

--Lucy

--

Lucy J. Iraola, MLIS   [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name
playback in email signature] <https://www.name-coach.com/lucy-iraola>

Every Child A Reader Bilingual Youth Librarian

Bibliotecaria Bilingüe de *Cada Niño un Lector*
Youth Learning ProgramMultnomah County Library  <https://multcolib.org/>

503-988-4482| lucyi at multcolib.org

Pronouns: She/Her/Ella
<https://www.edi.nih.gov/blog/communities/what-are-gender-pronouns-why-do-they-matter>

Sign-up for our ECAR newsletter!
<https://multcolib.org/every-child-reader-monthly-newsletter>
“A good picture book is like a good symphony. The art, the story and the
treatment come together in one voice. "~ "Un buen libro ilustrado es como
una sinfonía. El arte, la historia y el tratamiento se unen en una sola
voz." ~Peter Sis, children’s author and illustrator

Did you notice my font is large? This is done for accessibility purposes
<https://commons.multco.us/wednesday-wire/news/how-create-accessible-documents>
.
[This email was encrypted for your privacy and security]