[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] Fwd: BIPOC travel grant applications for ZLuC are open!

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:14:41 PDT 2023

FYI

Max

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ray Pun <raypun101 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 11:56 AM
Subject: [REFORMANET] Fwd: BIPOC travel grant applications for ZLuC are
open!
To: APALA <APALA-L at lists.gseis.ucla.edu>, <cala-list at cala-web.org>, <
reformanet at googlegroups.com>, BCALA Listserv <bcala-listserv at bcala.org>

FYI: "We're raising money to help one or more person of color attend the
2023 Zine Librarians unConference (ZLuC) August 4th and 5th in San
Francisco, California.

Registration for all attendees is free and this grant is intended to help
with associated travel and/or family care costs. More information on ZLuC
is available here:
https://zinelibraries.info/events/zine-librarian-unconferences/

Applications close April 21, and we will notify all applicants by May 5.

Here is the link to apply: https://forms.gle/ZDwT28A6Pe1xisHp6."