[Libs-Or] Job announcement: Acquisitions/Metadata Technical Assistant

Nuxoll, Sarah nuxolls at up.edu
Wed Mar 15 13:11:52 PDT 2023

Acquisitions/Metadata Technical Assistant, University of Portland Clark Library

Are you a curious problem-solver? Do you want to grow your professional library skills? Are you interested in the behind-the-scenes workings of a library? We hope you’ll join our collaborative team as our new full-time Acquisitions/Metadata Technical Assistant at the University of Portland Clark Library.

The Acquisitions/Metadata Technical Assistant is responsible for purchasing and providing access to library materials. Duties include purchasing, invoicing, receiving, claiming, routine and complex copy cataloging, loading record sets, bibliographic record cleanup, and supervising 1-2 student workers.

Clark Library staff are committed to creating equitable and inclusive experiences for our library employees. We encourage applications from individuals whose unique backgrounds, beliefs, ideas, and life experiences will enrich the diversity of our campus community, and who demonstrate a commitment to fostering an inclusive learning environment.  We also invite library graduate students to apply.

For a full job posting, hours for the position, and information about the application process, go to: https://up.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobid=81023.

Applications received by March 28, 2023 will be given priority. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. If you have questions about the position, contact Sarah Nuxoll at nuxolls at up.edu<mailto:nuxolls at up.edu>.

***
Sarah Nuxoll, MA HESA<https://education.up.edu/graduate-programs/ma-hesa.html>
|she/her/hers|
Administrative Assistant, Clark Library<https://library.up.edu/>
Coordinator, UP Employee Disability Affinity Group
University of Portland<https://www.up.edu/index.html> | 503-943-7775| nuxolls at up.edu<mailto:nuxolls at up.edu>