[Libs-Or] FRIDAY, March 17 is the Early-bird Registration Deadline for the 2023 OLA Conference!

HANNING Darci C * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Mar 16 11:55:30 PDT 2023

Early-bird registration ends on Friday March 17th, don't wait - register today!
[cid:image002.png at 01D957FE.346FEB80]Register now by visiting the registration<https://oregonlibconference.org/2023/registration/> section of the official conference website<https://oregonlibconference.org/2023/>. The conference theme is: Rekindle | Rejuvenate | Reimagine
At this year's conference we are looking to both acknowledge the challenges of the last three years and also find fuel to help us move forward as we deliver library services in a changed world. We have a some excellent speakers lined up, awesome programs, and fun events planned<https://oregonlibconference.org/2023/program-agenda-and-virtual-access/> - come to Bend to be part of it all!

LODGING UPDATE
OLA has set up a conference block with the Waypoint Hotel<https://waypointhotel.com/> so you can call to inquire about the OLA Conference rooms there.

Other hotels nearby include:

  *   Sugarloaf Mountain Motel<https://www.hotelsone.com/bend-hotels-us/sugarloaf-mt-motel.html>
  *   Red Lion Inn and Suites<https://www.redlion.com/red-lion-inn-suites/or/bend/red-lion-inn-suites-deschutes-river-bend>.

There are no formal conference blocks in either of these last two locations so you will not need to reference the OLA conference when making reservations.

Please continue to check the conference website<https://oregonlibconference.org/2023/> for the latest updates and if you have any questions, please reach out to a conference planning committee member<https://oregonlibconference.org/2023/committee/>.

Cheers,
Darci Hanning
(on behalf of the OLA Conference Planning Committee)