[Libs-Or] Sr Lib Asst Position at Tigard Public Library

Stephen Hughes StephenHu at tigard-or.gov
Mon May 8 15:59:24 PDT 2023

The Tigard Public library is seeking an organized and innovative Senior Library Assistant to support our forward thinking and highly dedicated Circulation team. An ideal candidate for this position has a passion for working with the public, is a skilled communicator, takes initiative, has good follow through, and works with a spirit of inclusive collaboration.

 The City of Tigard values diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences. We are committed to building a workforce of diverse voices to impact decision making, drive growth, and better serve our community. We strongly encourage those wanting to work with and serve diverse populations to apply.
Please apply here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityoftigard/jobs/4032848/senior-library-assistant-circulation?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Review the Senior Library Assistant classification for additional details about this position here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityoftigard/classspecs/843196?keywords=senior%20library%20&pagetype=classSpecifications
If you know any good candidates, please encourage them to apply!
Stephen Hughes
Circulation Supervisor
Tigard Public Library

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."