[Libs-Or] OLA Election Results

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Fri May 26 08:50:33 PDT 2023

Congratulations to Ericka, Stuart, and Roxanne! And thank you so much to Laura Kimberly, Kathy Street, Lee Van Duzer, Holly Campbell-Polivka, and Robin Doughty for running as well, making this year's election such a tough decision! Everyone were fantastic candidates.

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Logo for the Library Support & Development Services division at the State Library of Oregon]<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>