[Libs-Or] Job Posting - NNLM Region 5 Executive Director

Emily Hamstra ehamstra at uw.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:08:52 PDT 2023

NNLM Region 5 Executive Director

Notice of vacancy: November 1, 2023

For the complete job description: https://apply.interfolio.com/135479

The UW Health Sciences Library has an outstanding opportunity for Executive Director, Network of the National Library of Medicine, Region 5<https://www.nnlm.gov/about/regions/region5>. Reporting to the NNLM Region 5 Principal Investigator, the Executive Director provides leadership for all aspects of the NNLM Region 5 program including supervising the personnel, setting direction, and managing the budget, preparing reports, and evaluating the program. The successful candidate will bring a dedication to outreach and educational programs which increase access to quality health information; be skilled in managing a high-performing unit; possess strong networking and collaborative skills; and have vision for national and regional programs that shape the future of the NNLM.

This position is not tenure eligible. Please see the Librarian Personnel Code<https://www.lib.washington.edu/about/employment/hr/libpersonnelcode> for the Librarian promotion process.

This position is eligible for hybrid work. While we hope to fill the position by Winter 2024, we are happy to work with the successful candidate to explore opportunities for an earlier or later start date.

Apply here: https://apply.interfolio.com/135479

Emily Hamstra, MSI (she/her) | Assistant Director

Network of the National Library of Medicine, Region 5

University of Washington Box 357155

Seattle, WA  98195

https://nnlm.gov<https://nnlm.gov/> | ehamstra at uw.edu<mailto:ehamstra at uw.edu>