[Libs-Or] holiday book bibliography anyone?

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 11:18:58 PDT 2023

Howdy and hello:

We are interested in adding some titles to our holiday book collection beyond Christmas/ Hanukkah/ Kwanzaa.

It would be great if we could find some accessible adult items on Inti Raymi, Dongzhi, Makar Sankranti, Shabe Yalda, etc. etc.

The goal is to educate folks on how the solstice is celebrated around the planet.
Initial searches are coming up empty save for some children's materials.

Any direction on this inquiry would be appreciated, a bibliography would be ideal.

Thanks in advance,
dan @ seaside

Daniel D. Cawley

Seaside Public Library