[Libs-Or] OSU Valley Library Seminar

Trott, Sara sara.trott at oregonstate.edu
Tue Nov 28 08:36:34 PST 2023

Please join us at the Oregon State University Valley Library for the Classified Staff Association (CSA) and Library Faculty Association (LFA) Seminar Series!

*       Anne Bahde, Rare Book and History of Science Librarian from OSU Special Collections and Archive Research Center (SCARC), will be presenting on Data Visualizations: Analyzing Subject Strengths Across SCARC Collections - "SCARC is writing a more holistic collection development policy, and assessing where our content strengths truly lie. These visualizations use data about the collections to help us see how those strengths sort out."
*       Adam Lindsley, OSU Engineering Librarian, will be talking about Using Photogrammetry to Share Library Special Collections and Archives Objects Online

Tuesday, December 5th from 2 to 3pm in the Willamette East Classroom, 3rd floor, at the OSU Valley Library, Corvallis

Join us on Zoom at:
https://oregonstate.zoom.us/j/99742938075?pwd=TkFaWksxMDRteXZJNWhHNWwya2t6dz09

This event will be recorded. Please let me know if you would like to be notified when the recording is available.

Please let any of the coordinators know if you have any questions.

CSA/LFA Seminar Series Coordinators
Jennifers Wells - Jennifer.wells at oregonstate.edu
Beth Filar Williams - beth.filar-williams at oregonsatat.edu
Sara Trott - sara.trott at oregonstate.edu